

She hates all her clothes and NONE of her shoes or socks fit, and don't even get me started on doing her hair.
I am lucky to get her to school with matching clothes and shoes and socks. Doesn't mean we don't have a total melt down each morning(and when I say melt down I mean melt down, kicking and screaming) but she is at school.
Sure makes for a grumpy mom.
But I sure love her, attitude and all. Especially her notes that I find on my bed each night. Last night I found a note telling me she hates be the last one born and she needs a sister. (um Not only heck no but H*** no) sorry rough morning.
But I love her. I really do. I just want to see more of her sweet side in the morning.


8 comments:
Oh such fun being a mom right? I always tell mine when they are acting up that I hope they get a kid that acts like they are right now. They don't seem to like that much!
Well, if she wants a baby sister, you should give her one!! She needs someone to go out to lunch with when she's older! And like she told me, her parents will be just to old!! (tee-hee)
Gotta love it!:)
I JUST REALLY THINK EM NEEDS A LITTLE SISTER
Ok, you're makin' me nervous about Camryn getting older. Hopefully she doesn't get any crazy ideas about any younger sibling either cuz we are DONE!
AS YOU KNOW I HAVE HAD A LITTLE EXPERIENCE WITH GIRLS.
JUST SO YOU KNOW...............
SOME GET BETTER AT CONTROLLING THEIR MOODS AND SOME....................
GO RIGHT INTO PMS.
GOOD TIMES, GOOD TIMES.
ALL IN ALL IT IS SO WORTH IT.
YOU LEARN HOW TO STAY OUT OF THIER WAY AND PICK YOUR BATTLES REAL FAST.
ALTHOUGH I HAVE SEEN NOTHING BUT THE SWEET SIDE TO EMMY.
TO THE MOON!
I love to hear this! I feel your pain in the mornings. Maicey is the same way, her and Em sound SOOOOOOO much alike! Sweet side and all. I will be thinking of you in the morning.
Does you mother ever say what you were like at that age? You are so sweet I can't imagine who she takes after.
Love You
hahahahahahaha
Post a Comment