Ryker turns 16 today. I can't believe I have a 16 year old. I am so not ready to have a 16 year old. We love you and are so proud of you and the young man you are becoming. He is such a great example to his younger brothers and sister. We had plans to take him down to get his license but with it being Columbus Day he is going to have to wait until Tuesday. I have mixed feelings with the license, one it will be nice to have help with all the running around I have to do but on the other hand I am not ready for him to drive. I don't like this getting older thing. I hope it is because he is my oldest that I am so nervous and that it will get eaiser and easier. Happy Birthday Ryker.
Mission Call
11 years ago
4 comments:
Ryker is a great kid and we hope he has a wonderful day today!
Happy Birthday to Ryker!! Hope he has a fun 16th!! I know how you feel...My turn is coming soon.
THE FIRST ONE IS HARD, BUT I AM AFRAID THE LAST ONE IS GOING TO BE EQUALLY AS HARD OR MORE SO.
YOU ARE GOING TO LOVE THE HELP WITH ERRANDS AND SUCH.
OF ANYBODY THAT I KNOW YOU SURELY NEED THE HELP.
MY GIRLS HATED THAT I WOULDN'T LET THEM CROSS STATE STREET TO THE OTHER SIDE OF TOWN FOR THE LONGEST TIME.
AND DRIVING TO ST. GEORGE TOOK A VERY LONG TIME TO HAPPEN.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYKER, HE IS A GREAT KID!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYKER, HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT DAY. LOVE THAT PICTURE.
LOVE GRANDMA
Post a Comment