Monday, September 29, 2008

Forts

Sunday the kids made forts upstairs and in the family room. They spent all day in them and even got up this morning and made new ones. I remember making forts growing up and having a ball. They are planning on making new ones this Friday and spending the night in them. Fun Fun




5 comments:

Shane and Brandi

Your house looks like the perfect fort house!

Kendra

I remember making forts as a kid! our favorite was to throw a blanket over the kitchen table. Fun!

Chris and Chelsey

Cute! I used to love making Forts

Anonymous

I so remember making forts as a kid. I loved it. Okay it wasn't just when I was a kid...When I was living in Provo we would have sleepovers and make the living room into a big fort and bring our mattresses in. So many fun memories!

Bonita

Oh how fun! my kids make those weekly. They never get put away as quickly as they are put up.