Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Hold on Tight....

Hold on tight...


“It is important not only to embrace your children frequently but also to be the last to let go. Make a habit of holding your child (no matter how old, whether two or twenty) until they let go. When they wrap themselves around you, stop what you are doing and hug them right back. And don’t let go, even if you have a hundred other things to do or if you are running ten minutes late to a conference. The most important thing at that moment in time is your child’s need to feel loved and reassured. Hug them, and hold it, and be the last to let go.”
~Hannah Keeley

Saw this and it really made me stop and think how fast time goes and pretty soon I am going to be begging for hugs. I have great kids and sometimes I can be a mean mom and not always patient. I want to be the last to let go

3 comments:

A

Cute quote! I definately need to make an effort to be a better Mom.

JILLIAN

I LOVE YOUR HALLOWEEN MUSIC!
AND THAT IS A GREAT QUOTE!
I NEED TO BE THE LAST TO LET GO MORE OFTEN.
THEY DO GROW UP AND DONT SEEM TO NEED THOSE HUGS AS OFTEN AND YOUR ARMS REALLY DO FEEL EMPTY.

JILLIAN

COULD YOU PLEASE INVITER MOM TO YOUR BLOG? HER E-MAIL IS
boydbon@msn.com
THANKS