Thursday, September 4, 2008

New Blanket

I got this yarn yesterday and made this blanket. I think it turned out so cute. I have extra yarn so I going to make another one but this one will be stripes. I am really happy how it turned out.

8 comments:

The Moore Family

that turned out cuter than I thought. I may have to pick out some yarn for a blanket for me.

Kendra

"I think I'll just whip up a blanket today. Maybe I'll just do another one tomorrow," Some people get all the talents.

The Leavitt Crew

You made a blanket in one day?!? I'm jealous... It is way cute, by the way. (begrudgingly admitted)

JILLIAN

YOU AND SUMMER ARE SCARING ME!
THAT WAS KINDA CREEPY.

Ence Family

I love your blankets! They are really cute.

A

Yeah, I cant believe you made that so fast! Creeeeeeeeepy :) Ha ha. I think that Sat. should be fine! I will double check with the 2nd in Command (BJ) but im sure it will work! Can you remind me, Im doing sisters shots and am I doing some family pics and/or kids?

JILLIAN

DEAR CREEPY GAL & FRIEND......
BE VERY CAREFUL ........
ALL OLD DOORS ARE MINE!

JILLIAN

DON'T JUST ASK QUESTIONS, UPDATE YOUR BLOG PLEASE.
AND WE WERE CANNING FOR THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OF LATTER DAY SAINTS.