I stole these pictures off of Summer's Blog. Yesterday most of the kids went with my parents and Summer to church. Of course Emerson let Summer do her hair. She looks so cute. Why will she let Summer do her hair and not me?? She did say I could borrow Summer's stuff and do her hair like this for school but maybe only one time.
12 comments:
I must have the touch:) I was actually shocked that she let me do it. She kept telling me I wish my mom had a curling iron like this one, then she could do my hair:) I guess that's all you were missing...I do need my flower back though.
She looks so cute!!
She's darling!!!
WHAT DARLING PICTURES.
KIDS ARE ALWAYS BETTER FOR OTHER PEOPLE. MAYBE SUMMER COULD JUST COME OUT EVERY MORNING TO DO EMMIES HAIR. IT WOULD BE THE NICE THING TO DO.
I REMEMBER HAVING TO DO ALL 4 OF MY GIRLS HAIR EVERY MORNING, AND WISHING THAT MAYBE THEY COULD DO IT THEIR SELVES, EMY LOOKS SO CUTE WITH ALL HER CURLES
She is so cute! I love how she is always posing....
She is adorable!
She is a cutie! I love all the fun birthday stuff. Thanks for doing all the 72 hour stuff.
how cute, i love these pictures of her
What a cutie. Her hair does look really pretty. Don't you think it's funny how kids will behave better for someone else than thy will for you?
i said something about that on summer's blog! probably because you're the mom. dang kids. she sure looks sweet though.
She is a QT and looks so sweet!
Post a Comment