Yesterday I finished up a bunch of spring and Easter crafts and decided to give one as a give away. So leave a comment about what you enjoy about Easter and the drawing ends on Friday.
Count me in, I want to win! super cute! we need to get together and you can teach me all these cute things with the cricut. I assume you have one considering all your cute crafts and sayings. I am still learning how to use mine. I could use a tutor.
Once again your crafts are so cute! I sure hope I win! I love the easter season because it finally is starting to get warm and so much is starting to bloom. So pretty!
I LOVE EASTER. IT SOUNDS CORNIE BUT I LOVE THAT EVERYTHING IS NEW AGAIN. BABY ANIMALS, LEAVES ON TREES, GRASS GREEN AGAIN,. IT GIVES ME ONE MORE EXCUSE TO GET TOGETHER WITH FAMILY. MOST OF ALL TO TRULY REFLECT ON THE RESURRECTION OF OUR SAVIOR AND WHAT THAT MEANS FOR ME.
Keri, you are incredible. Nearly everytime I check your blog you are finishing a new craft, bottling like mad woman, or finishing a project of some kind. Do you ever sleep...when I grow up I want to be like you.
I normally enjoy the FOOD the best, especially if the weather is nice-it makes it taste EVEN Better! Some of my favorites-Baked Beans, Deviled Eggs, My Dads Potato Salad. I REALLY hope I can eat that day....without throwing up! Your decorations are so cute Keri!
I LOVE ALL THE YELLOW DAFODILLS, AND WE ALWAYS CALLED THE NEW GREEN GRASS ALONG THE ROADSIDE, EASTER GRASS, I HATE TO ADMIT I LOVE ALL THE EASTER CANDY!! I TOO LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL STORY OF OUR SAVIOR'S RESURRECTION. LOVE TO YOU ALL
New church clothes! My kids always get new church clothes and it is so nice to have everyone (yes it only lasts one week) to be dressed all nice matching socks and all. And of course......... CHOCOLATE!
17 comments:
Count me in, I want to win! super cute! we need to get together and you can teach me all these cute things with the cricut. I assume you have one considering all your cute crafts and sayings. I am still learning how to use mine. I could use a tutor.
Once again your crafts are so cute! I sure hope I win! I love the easter season because it finally is starting to get warm and so much is starting to bloom. So pretty!
I LOVE EASTER.
IT SOUNDS CORNIE BUT I LOVE THAT EVERYTHING IS NEW AGAIN.
BABY ANIMALS, LEAVES ON TREES, GRASS GREEN AGAIN,.
IT GIVES ME ONE MORE EXCUSE TO GET TOGETHER WITH FAMILY.
MOST OF ALL TO TRULY REFLECT ON THE RESURRECTION OF OUR SAVIOR AND WHAT THAT MEANS FOR ME.
What I really like about Easter is the solid milk chocolate Cadbury eggs with the hard thin outer shell.
I love all the yummy Easter candy that we can stock up on at the stores. I love getting together with Family.
How cute! You are so crafty Aunt Keri
Keri, you are incredible. Nearly everytime I check your blog you are finishing a new craft, bottling like mad woman, or finishing a project of some kind. Do you ever sleep...when I grow up I want to be like you.
I love Easter because it means Spring is here and I am with my family!
Love the craft, I hope I win!!
How Cute!!! I love Easter because the weather is finally getting warm and I love Family Get togethers
I love the whopper eggs!!!
I for sure need to win. Um, I love the malted chocolate eggs, hard boiled eggs, decorating eggs, and seeing all of the cute easter outfits at church!
By the way, this is Becky Seymour posting on Sam's work blog
i loved and still love being with my cousins ( maternal and paternal)get together!
I normally enjoy the FOOD the best, especially if the weather is nice-it makes it taste EVEN Better! Some of my favorites-Baked Beans, Deviled Eggs, My Dads Potato Salad. I REALLY hope I can eat that day....without throwing up!
Your decorations are so cute Keri!
Easter. I am so grateful for Easter! I am grateful for my Savior and Cadbury mimi eggs. Me and The Andra Fam.
I LOVE ALL THE YELLOW DAFODILLS, AND WE ALWAYS CALLED THE NEW GREEN GRASS ALONG THE ROADSIDE, EASTER GRASS, I HATE TO ADMIT I LOVE ALL THE EASTER CANDY!! I TOO LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL STORY OF OUR SAVIOR'S RESURRECTION.
LOVE TO YOU ALL
New church clothes! My kids always get new church clothes and it is so nice to have everyone (yes it only lasts one week) to be dressed all nice matching socks and all. And of course......... CHOCOLATE!
Post a Comment