I saw these on Summer's blog and thought they were 'dorable. Would one of you crafty ladies kindly share how they're made?
Okay, I'm the 1st to comment. Those are way adorable and I hope I win! You are so cute with all your giveaways!
ME ME ME!I love it!
i saw them on summer's blog too. i want her to do a demonstration, but winning would be best!
I LOVE THEM.MY FRIDGE IS SO BARE AND WOULD REALLY LOOK GREAT WITH SOME NEW MAGNETS. AND OF COURSE I WILL GIVE YOU ALL THE CREDIT.
I WANT THEM, I WANT THEMLOVE YOU SOOOO MUCH
I won't sugar coat this like everyone else....just pick me!!!
Yeah another giveaway!! I hope I can win something this time!
I hope you pick me!!! I promise I won't say crap! :)
I love those, they are so cutr
count me in those are darling!
I need magnents!! you are so crafty you need to teach me a thing or two!
You all are so talented!
I hope I win- Those are real cute! Good Luck on your new calling- They couldn't of called a more perfect person for the job.
pick me!!!
Pick ME!!!
I totally want to win!!!! PLEASE, PLEASE! If not, just teach me how to make them also!CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE!
Pick Me! You make the cutest stuff! I think you should be in charge of a craft night once a month.
pick me!!
umm. did you already give them away? because I would like them.
Super Cute! Although it didn't hurt that you had an amazing person show you how to make them:) Love ya Sis!
those are Really cute! Love ya.
Post a Comment
23 comments:
I saw these on Summer's blog and thought they were 'dorable. Would one of you crafty ladies kindly share how they're made?
Okay, I'm the 1st to comment. Those are way adorable and I hope I win! You are so cute with all your giveaways!
ME ME ME!
I love it!
i saw them on summer's blog too. i want her to do a demonstration, but winning would be best!
I LOVE THEM.
MY FRIDGE IS SO BARE AND WOULD REALLY LOOK GREAT WITH SOME NEW MAGNETS. AND OF COURSE I WILL GIVE YOU ALL THE CREDIT.
I WANT THEM, I WANT THEM
LOVE YOU SOOOO MUCH
I won't sugar coat this like everyone else....just pick me!!!
Yeah another giveaway!! I hope I can win something this time!
I hope you pick me!!! I promise I won't say crap! :)
I love those, they are so cutr
count me in those are darling!
I need magnents!! you are so crafty you need to teach me a thing or two!
You all are so talented!
I hope I win- Those are real cute! Good Luck on your new calling- They couldn't of called a more perfect person for the job.
pick me!!!
Pick ME!!!
I totally want to win!!!! PLEASE, PLEASE! If not, just teach me how to make them also!
CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE!
Pick Me! You make the cutest stuff! I think you should be in charge of a craft night once a month.
pick me!!
umm. did you already give them away? because I would like them.
Super Cute! Although it didn't hurt that you had an amazing person show you how to make them:) Love ya Sis!
those are Really cute! Love ya.
Post a Comment