Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Emerson and Andi

Yesterday Emmie and Andi wanted to play in the sprinklers. They didn't last long but they had fun.





These two girls are having so much fun together. While they were eating lunch today they were discussing which dad's toots stink the most. I think that Sam won. Andi said that he stinks the whole house up when he toots and the car as well. Too funny.
This afternoon we are heading to Red Cliff's with the Blair family. I haven't been there in a long time. This time I am packing plenty of Sunscreen. Monday my poor legs were fried.

2 comments:

JILLIAN

WHEN DOES LITTLE PAULA GO HOME?
THEY LOOK LIKE THEY ARE HAVING A BALL TOGETHER. HAVE A FUN DAY AT RED CLIFFS.

Shane and Brandi

Have fun this afternoon. Don't get too fried sometime I want to learn how to make those magnets.