Thursday, March 26, 2009

I have lost the battle

I love my boys to death but I have always wanted a little girl to dress up and fix their hair so pretty. I got my girl and she come with a mind of her own. I can't help her pick out her clothes or we have a major come apart. And the hair I am lucky if I can brush it. I don't want her going to school with red eyes and memories of mom yelling at her because I wanted her hair a certain way or her to wear a certain outfit.I remember little girls that looked like orphans and thinking My Girl will never look like that. Well I am eating my words butI have decided this is a battle I am not going to fight. I am sad to lose but, is it really worth it? Unfortuntely not. But, I will make sure she matches and wears clean clothes and that she at least brushes her hair. A sad day for me.

5 comments:

Ence Family

Maybe I should be glad to have just boys! Hang in there!;O)

A

Shes soooooo cute it doesnt matter what shes wearing :) maili is excited for tomorrow! :)

Shane and Brandi

I think this means that you need another little girl! Tell Chris this is Heavenly Fathers way of saying we are not done having kids! If you want a little one to practice on while you are waiting for your next I have few lying around that I could send over!

Bonita

I still think you're lucky to have a girl. Those purses are SO cute. I don't think I have the guts to try for a girl..4 boys are seeming pretty ok--5 boys would scare me to death! The coupons are yours. I'll slip in a few other left overs that I had. I'll send my boys up or send one of yours down. :-)

JILLIAN

AMBI IS RIGHT SHE IS SO CUTE IT JUST DOESN'T MATTER. I THINK YOU ARE DOING THE RIGHT THING, AT LEAST YOU WONT END UP ON OPRAH 20 YEARS DOWN THE ROAD EXPLAINING THAT YOU WERE JUST TRYING TO BE A GOOD MOTHER.
I LOVE MY DISH TOWEL!
THANX!
LOVE YA!