The nice thing about these is it really make water easily accessible. If you put a water faucet on each barrel ($5), you just have to turn on the water when you want it, or you can attach a hose and take the water when you want to take it. This has worked much better for us than the pump that they usually sell with the barrels. Plus it makes good use of space. If you are interested in these the triple holders are $30 and the double are $20. Just give me a call or leave a comment. **** This is for the shelves , the barrels do not come with the shelves************888
Mission Call
11 years ago
5 comments:
Okay, Keri....so how do you keep them from rolling? Such a great idea! I love them!
Do they come with the shelves or did you guys build those? I'm certainly interested - water is something we've really started focusing on with our storage. I'm just trying to figure out how I'd get them back up here to my house.
GREAT IDEA.
THANKS FOR THE CLOSE UP PICTURES, I THINK KEVIN CAN BUILD US SOME NOW.
CAN THEY ROLL OFF VERY EASILY?
I LOVE THIS IDEA AND IT WILL FREE UP A LOT OF SPACE.
THANKS!
TO THE MOON AND BACK!
YOU NEVER CEASE TO AMAZE ME WITH ALL YOUR IDEAS.
LOVE YOU
Okay, so my other comment is really dumb. I just realized that it is the shelves that you got to hold the barrels of water you already had. My excuse was that it was a long day!
Post a Comment