THANKS RAYN.THE KITTY THANKS YOU TOO.MY DOG LOXLEY LOVES KITTIES, HE THINKS THEY TASTE LIKE CHICKEN.THE CAKE WAS DARLING.TO THE MOON AND BACK!
I was afraid that would be the prize!! That's why I didn't enter that contest! My dogs think that cat tastes like chicken too!! The cake was way cute!!
I knew there was a reason I didn't enter the contest! Eric and Cooper are SOOOOOOO allergic to cats. But I do think kittens are adorable.
hahahahahahahahahaha
Post a Comment
5 comments:
THANKS RAYN.
THE KITTY THANKS YOU TOO.
MY DOG LOXLEY LOVES KITTIES, HE THINKS THEY TASTE LIKE CHICKEN.
THE CAKE WAS DARLING.
TO THE MOON AND BACK!
I was afraid that would be the prize!! That's why I didn't enter that contest! My dogs think that cat tastes like chicken too!! The cake was way cute!!
I knew there was a reason I didn't enter the contest! Eric and Cooper are SOOOOOOO allergic to cats. But I do think kittens are adorable.
hahahahahahahahahaha
Post a Comment