Friday, May 1, 2009

Cake Report and New Additions

Jaxton had a report due today and with this report you decorated a cake to tell your book report. Let's see if you can guess what his Book Report was about. In fact the first person to guess the name of the book will get a PRIZE.



We had help with the Cake. Thanks McKall.

Last year we got 2 cats which then had babies and we had 9 cats. We took all but 3 to a wonderful aunt who lives in the fields. We thought the 3 we had were male. NOPE. We now have 7 cats. These babies are really cute and the kids are having fun with them but they have to go. So if you want a cute little kitty let me know or the lady in the field is gettin 5 more cats.






6 comments:

JILLIAN

TENNIS SHOES AMONG THE NEPHITE'S.

JILLIAN

WHAT A CUTE CAKE.
I HOPE I AM RIGHT.
HOW ON EARTH DID YOU MAKE THE TENNIS SHOE?
THE KITTIES ARE CUTE.
I HOPE AUNT CHRISTINE IS CAT READY.

TO THE MOON AND BACK!

Reno

Get them there cats neutered/spayed! Big Fix Utah is coming to Washington in May. That'll take care of the cat problem.
I have no idea about the cake- but it is cute.

Ence Family

Cute cake! Does McKall do cakes for other people...Like Me?

rayndrop

i'm guessing tennis shoes among the nepites too. (even though i'm not the first.)

i hope the prize is NOT a cat!

pass all the compliments onto mckall... her cake is really cute. she does such a job.

(oh. and your comment on my giveaway post. keep the inside jokes coming!)

Shane and Brandi

We used to live in Hurricane fields and I hated the cats! The cake is sooo cute! I don't have a new guess so I won't guess. Good Luck with your report Jaxton. That cake looks amazing.