Ryker is playing football this year and last week was their first game but I (hard to believe) forgot my camera. Today they play in Moapa. They won last week, lets hope they win tonight.

I made little treats for him and the boys I pick up and took them to the school today for a surprise. I hope they enjoy.
I finished up all the pillows for Ms. Em's bed

The owls (do they look like owls?) aren't suppose to be on her bed she just had to put them there today.

Em got her hair cut last night and this morning she let me blow it dry (after bribing her) and I think she looks beautiful.

I am making Ryker a quilt for his bed and it is taking FOREVER. I like things to come together quickly and that isn't happening with this quilt. I have never made a jean quilt and already I have had to cute out over 250 6x6 squares and we are still not done. My goal is to have it done this weekend.
5 comments:
Love the pillows! They are so cute in her room! Em's hair makes her look all grown up.
Good luck with the quilt. I want to see pictures! I made a small one, and it felt like it took forever.
The pillows are darling, she looks so cute with the new hair cut. Can't wait to see that quilt.
luv you
That game was great last night! Ryker did well. The jersey that he wore is the EXACT same one Cory wore in High school. There is no black one because it was cut off of Cory in the emergency room in Cedar.... good memories. How crazy though huh. The tiger-striped uniforms were brand new Cory's Junior year.
Holy Cow Ryker looks huge and all grow up. The girls are going to be cheering for him that for sure. Love Em's pillows owls and all, well done. Jen
such a cute family! I found out who Ryker likes hee hee. I love Emmys room and love her hair. You are so, so talented!
Post a Comment