Thursday, September 16, 2010

Spider Give Away

I have been working on these super cute spider hair clips. (thank you summer for teaching me and they really look so much cuter in person.)

I love wearing them and decided that one of you lucky readers can have one to. Just leave a comment and the drawing ends on Saturday afternoon.


13 comments:

The Moore Family

Pick me!! So cute and love the color of your hair

ORMSBYS

I LOVE mine that you gave me! I'm still putting my name into the draeing cause I would LOVE another one too. They are so cute

Saddie

Oh oh I LOVE spiders. And these ones are more than fabulous!

Ence Family

They are so cute!! We would welcome this spider into our house for sure!!

The Andra Family

They are darling! I don't know who would be more excited about me winning, me or my boys!

Cheryl

I think they are really cute, especially considering that I do not like spiders in my hair.
I would love to win one or come to a class on how to make them--because they are so much prettier than the ones I have been poisoning.

The Johnson's

So very cute! I always need more hairclips. Maridee

Bonita

Oh my goodness! Those are adorable!! I love them!! (wanna trade for some pink sugar???????)

Zak

I love them. I hope I win. If you pick me, I'll let you win the next Settler's game

JILLIAN

IM FEELING LUCKY!
I WORE MINE AS A PIN ON SUNDAY AND IT LOOKED DARLING.
NOW I NEED ANOTHER TO HAVE A SET.

AND BACK!

Anonymous

Me Me Me

The Moore Family

Pick Mom---She really wants to win but can't figure out how to get on the computer so I am doing it for her.

Shane and Brandi

I love your hair clip! My sister freaked out and made me take it out of my hair. She said it looked to real and she hates spiders. LOL