
Big dog also helped out.

and the final results......

I had to make some fabric pumpkins to sit on one of them.
Now comes the hard part. I have to sand these babies down and then paint them. I think that will have to wait until I feel better but for now they have cute pumpkins on them. Can't wait to get them done and decorated for fall.
5 comments:
Those look darling! I wish I had your creativity.
THOSE ARE SO, SO ,SO CUTE !
YOU NEVER CEASE TO AMAZE ME.
FEEL BETTER.
TO THE MOON!
Way cute Keri!
WOW! THOSE BENCHES ARE SO ADORABLE, I DON'T KNOW WHERE YOU COME UP WITH ALL THESE CUTE IDEAS, I LOVE THEM.
LOVE FOREVER
Love the benches. If Chris is wondering what to make me for Christmas these would look super cute in front of my house..hint hint:)
Post a Comment