Sunday, September 26, 2010

Halloween crafting

I started decorating for Halloween and have had these vinyl words made for awhile and finally finished them.
I turned my mae dolls into cute little witches.
And Chris, the wonderful hubby that he is took these

and made it into this

The plan was to use this for my gift for the annual Halloween party but I can't part with it now. I like it to much. Now to come up with another idea for a gift.

8 comments:

JILLIAN

ARE YOU SERIOUS?
YOU CAN'T GET OUR HOPES UP LIKE THAT AND THEN SAY YOU ARE KEEPING IT.
WE WERE ALL SO EXCITED WHEN WE SAW THAT YOU HAD GOTTEN ANOTHER HEAD AND FOOT BOARD AND JUST KNEW WHAT YOU WERE UP TO.
OH WELL I GUESS HAVING TWO ON YOUR FRONT PORCH ISN'T ENOUGH, YOU PROBABLY SHOULD KEEP IT FOR YOURSELF THAT WAY THE REST OF US CAN JUST COME OVER TO YOUR HOUSE TO ENJOY YOUR THIRD ONE.
ENJOY.

TO THE MOON!

P.S.
LOVE THE HALLOWEEN MAE DOLL!

ORMSBYS

Oh man that would have looked adorable on my front porch, Im kinda sad now.............. cute halloween crafts

Unknown

Love the BENCH... totally in black it is so cute. Love the doors too, so lucky! I also love the wood blocks and the saying best. ;) Jen

Unknown

P.S. My Bella really needs a Mae witch doll! ;)

Echolaylee

You are amazing!

Shane and Brandi

I think you have one to many benches. I think I will have to come over and take one off your hands. ha ha

Kendra

If someone stole one of those benches you would never know it was me i mean who it was :)

GRANDMA GIGI

CUTE BENCHES AGAIN, YOU ARE AMAZING, AND HAVE A GREAT HUSBAND.(course he happens to be one of my favorite sons.)
luv you