I can't decide what to do with them. One idea I have is to make an entertainment center and cut one of the doors in half and use them for the door on the entertainment center with the old door knob as the handle. Ideas, Ideas. Chris is lucky he found these for me as he was in TROUBLE this morning. Maybe he has redeemed himself. Just maybe....... Maybe after he helps me make another bench.....Maybe.
Mission Call
11 years ago
5 comments:
Love the doors. I hope that Chris is out of the dog house!! H
Love them! I can't wait to see what fun idea you actually use on them.
A GIRL AFTER MY OWN HEART, THATS WHAT YOU ARE.
I TOO HAVE OLD DOORS ( ABOUT 10 OF THEM) AND HAVE YET TO DO ANYTHING WITH THEM.
I HAVE SEEN TABLE TOPS, HEADBOARDS, HUTCHES AND MANY MORE THINGS BUT I JUST DON'T HAVE THE ENERGY THAT YOU DO.
FOR NOW MINE WILL STAND IN THE BACK OF OUR STORAGE GARAGE FOR ANOTHER 10 YEARS.
TO THE MOON!
Don't let Chris off so easy!:) Make sure you get what you want built and THEN tell him he's out of trouble! (tee-hee)
I agree with our mutual friend "anonymous".
Post a Comment