Yesterday evening I went to pick up 5 boys from football practice. They were a sweaty hot mess and smelled great. They were talking back and forth and I was just listening to their conversation. One of the boys asked the other boy if he shaved yet. The boy (I guess I should be calling them young men) said yes and the first boy said (almost in awe) do you use shaving cream and the other boy said no.... with whipped cream. which the first boy replied shut up dude. It was so funny. Then all 5 boys started talking about different shaving cream commericals. I love listening in on the kids conversations. They crack me up.
3 comments:
Would that of been Jordan they asked??? He's got quite the side burns!! That is so funny!! I get a kick out of what they talk about when I pick them up. I just sit quietly driving about to bust a gut sometimes.
Don't let them read this or you will have given out the best moms secret out there.
How cute and funny. I love moments like that.
Post a Comment