This is what I did today. I bought a case of Chicken at Lins on Friday and decided I better hurry and bottle it. (Bonnie they have cases on sale this week for 55.60 if your interested)
I hate cutting it up and spending the time to bottle it but it is so worth it in the end. I do love to stack it on my shelfs and see the results.
We have been eating our bottled potatoes and the kids love them. I wish I would have done more and I am thinking the rest of my potatoes will be too soft. I wanted to make sure we would like them before I spent the time on them. Hopefully they will still work, if so that is what I am going to do later this week.
I went over to Walgreens today and got 2 bottles of Ragu sauce (someone wiped out all the rest LOL) and 6 jars of Jiffy peanut butter for about .25 cents each. Score for coupons. I am hoping to beat the rush when they get another truck in and get the rest of my Ragu sauce.
1 comments:
Sorry!
Post a Comment