Saturday, January 17, 2009

Valentine Giveaway

Kay, my husband thinks I am crazy (which I probably am) because I am doing another giveaway. But what else am I going to do while he is gone. I made these blocks for my Visiting Teaching ladies . I made me a set and one extra. All you need to do is leave a comment and if you have done your VT for the month then let me know in your comment and you will get your name put in twice. The Drawing ends on Wed.

19 comments:

GRANDMA GIGI

I'm first in line, hope that helps. What do you mean if we have done our v/t for the month?

GRANDMA GIGI

Finally dawned on me what V/T meant, just a little slow. Haven't done it yet, but I only need one comment to win, right?

JILLIAN

THOSE ARE ADORABLE.
I AM GOING V.T. TUES. AT 9:OO, SO I WILL HAVE MINE DONE BEFORE THE DRAWING.

ORMSBYS

HOW CUTE. I HOPE I WIN. MY WARD JUST GOT SPLIT SO I HAVENT GOTTEN A VT PARTNER YET SO I DONT REALLY THINK ITS FAIR THAT IM NOT PUT IN TWICE. CAUSE OF COURSE I WOULD HAVE DONE IT IF I HAD MY ASSIGNMENT.

Bonita

How can I get you to be my visiting teacher!;-) Those are adorable. Sadly, mine isn't done yet...I'll see what I can do before Wednesday.

The Andra Family

Please include me. I have only seen 1 so far, but I did take her dinner because her mother passed away. Does that count?

The Moore Family

Sadly I haven't gotten mine done yet but have hopes of making contact this week. Keep the give aways coming we love them.

Unknown

Another cute giveaway! this would look so cute w/ my other Valentines decor... I hope I win! I don't have much luck in winning! Very cute!

A

ok sign me up for the contest. It doesnt count Mom if you are GOING to have your VT done. And yes mine is done.

Bri

Pick me!!!

Unknown

I think it counts if its going to get done!:) Mine is scheduled for Wednesday!

Ence Family

Yeah another drawing! And yes I have done my VT for January. My partner makes us go the 1st Wednesday of every month.

Chris and Chelsey

Pick Me...Pick Me!!!

Kendra

My partner is making appointments for this week as we speak. Those are so cute, I wanna do a drawing on my blog.

Heather

That reminds me I need to get mine done this month! Does that count? Pick me...Pick me!!!!!

autumntime

Those are so cute! I need a little love in my life- Im going VT on Sunday the 25th-

rayndrop

Sort of. Met with one lady. Hoping to get one on thursday, and then one next thursday.

Anonymous

So I don't have my own blog so I come under anonymous but you know it's me. Can I adopt you and make you my v.t. just for this month?
I do have an appt. scheduled for this Sunday.
I think you need to pick me because I have double duty. I also go home teaching with my hubby so pick me! I already have a place pick out for it!!

The Moore Family

Just want you to know I should get put down twice since I am planning on going out tomorrow and friday