Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Pine Wood Derby

Kaige had his Pine Wood Derby tonight. His car did great and he had a good time. There were sooooooooo many kids there. We have over 40 scouts and so it was a little crazy but everyone seemed to have a good time. Brandi you did awesome I think they need to keep you in your calling until Slatin is out of Scouts.







Grandma giving Kaige Pointers









4 comments:

Kendra

i love the magnetix. they give kind of a space age feel!

JILLIAN

I REMEMBER PINE WOOD DERBY DAYS.
GOOD TIMES, GOOD TIMES.
WELL MAYBE I AM REMEMBERING SOMETHING ELSE , BECAUSE OUR WARD WAS VERY COMPETITIVE AND WE DIDN'T KNOW WHAT THE HECK WE WERE DOING. WE WERE JUST GOING FOR PRETTY.

The Moore Family

His car looks pretty darn neat. Hope he had fun.

Shane and Brandi

You think you are soooooo funny! I think I am going to ask for you as my assistant!