Kmart is having double coupons again this week. WOOHOO. They have a few rules this time, you can only get 4 of one item and only use up to 25 coupons.
I was able to get 3 things of colgate toothpaste for my kids for .49 cents
Juicy juice in the bottle for .50 cents
and Juicy juice in packs of 8 for .50
Lysol spray cleaner .79 cents
Lysol mop stuff 1.29
Loreal kids shampoo 1.25
Loreal vibe Shampoo .79 cents
Loreal vibe conditioner .79 cents
Hormel microwave meals FREE. (I don't know if Chris will eat these, I am hoping, but Hey they were free)
I think I will need to make another trip down to get more stuff. I have tons of coupons to use. I hate that you can only use 25 but so worth the trip.
Mission Call
11 years ago
1 comments:
Help me be more like you! Please. Someday I suppose.
Post a Comment