Friday, January 16, 2009

First Campout

Here is where 2 excited little kids spent the night. They wanted to try out their new hideouts. I am soooooo glad I made them. I wanted to make them I just didn't want to give up my day but I am so glad I did. They are having so much fun with them. Thanks again Kendra and Brandi for giving up your day to help me out.



3 comments:

Shane and Brandi

I am so glad your kids like them. It it always fun to have new things. I am dying to give Kailin hers, but I have to wait until her birthday!

JILLIAN

I THINK I WANT ONE NOW.
SLATIN LOOKS SO COMFY IN HIS.
THEY REALLY TURNED OUT CUTE.

GRANDMA GIGI

You never cease to amaze me, Keri, looks like a fun camp out. Tell Chris I am very proud of him for shopping for you.