Love those kind of deals.
Again my wonderful husband is heading down to Albertson's to get my List of deals this morning. He is armed with a detailed list and coupons. He is great. I sure am lucky.
This morning the kids cut sleeves off of a T-shirt and were playing with the ends of them and decide to put them on their heads and then on their faces. Well they couldn't see out of them so Ryker was going to make holes in them with scissors so they can they could see while the masks were on there heads. UMM NO. Good thing we caught them. BOYS. The things they come up with.
5 comments:
I LOVE BOYS!
THEY CAN FIND THE MOST FUN THINGS TO DO WITH THE SILLIEST THINGS.
I ACTUALLY THINK THAT THEY HAD A PRETTY GOOD IDEA GOING. ONLY I HOPE THEY WERE NOT GOING TO CUT THE EYES OUT WHILE THEY HAD THEM ON.
HOW ARE YOU ALL FEELING?
Oh, what a joy boys are, you are still doing chicken, without any help? You are so brave, you do have a good husband, of course I am proud of him too!!!! AND YOU ARE SUPER.
LOL
We got the sobe deal too!! The boys are so happy they love them. Where did you get the 50 cent coupon? When I went they only had a 40 cent one on them. Still an excellent deal anyway!!
It is so good to "see" you. It has been a long time for all of us. Ben has really been missin Slatin too. He wanted to give gifts to all his friends over there this year. We would love to play anyday, fridays might me easier & give them more time to play. Let's keep in touch. And I would love to have any secrets you guys have for savin on groceries. I have been doing the smarts way and haven't found what you have. Sending lots of love!
Post a Comment