If anyone is interested in the recipe let me know and I will post it.
This is my favorite cookie. They were on sale (of course) I bought 5 and hid them all. I DO NOT SHARE THESE.
I also made a new dessert tonight called cookie dough brownies. They are cooling and then I will ice them and take a picture to share. They look sooooooooo good. I didn't make dinner tonight but I made 2 desserts how sad is that. (my kids did eat just not something I made, one of those days)
6 comments:
Interested in the muffin recipe, and where do you buy those cookies. I too am known to hide MY goodies.
THOSE ARE MY FAVORITE COOKIES AS WELL.
THE MUFFINS LOOK YUMMY , YOU NEED TO POST THE RECIPE.
GLAD THAT YOUR FEELING BETTER.
WED. NIGHTS IS GOOD FOR ME AND POLLYANNA , WHAT ABOUT YOU?
Your bad for my DIET! LOL!
My mom properly named it years ago when I was in Jr. High.. for the no dinner night... FFY "FEND FOR YOURSELF" We have FFY nights at least once a week!
Those muffins are to die for. I still can't believe you have never tasted them. I want the recipe! Thanks.
POST THOSE RECIPES, THEY LOOK SOOOOOOOO GOOD.
Keri, you crack me up. You don't eat the good things you make. You've probably been told, You're missing out!
Post a Comment