I am working with this company from Alpine called kmkits.com, they are 72 hour kits. We were going to have this set up to have people come in and make their 72 hour kits but we have been unable to locate a building. They are still offering to help us with our 72 our kits and our giving us a great deal on them. They will put them together for us and bring them down (they aren't charging shipping either)
Here is the price list
Price for a pre-made kit
1 Person Kit $55
2 Person Kit $70
3 Person Kit $90
4 Person Kit $105
5 Person Kit $125
6 Person Kit $140
7 Person Kit $155
Car kit $32
Wilderness Kit $22
A one person kit comes with food for 72 hours as well as a survial kit and first aid kit
1 7 person kit comes with food for 72 hours for 7 people and a survial kit and first aid kit for 7.
You can check out their website or call me if you have any questions.
I know that some of you have expressed interest in these kits and I need to know if you still are and how many you want no later than next Thursday in order for them to bring them by conference weekend.
Mission Call
11 years ago
6 comments:
We want kits... I will call you and let you know exactly what. Thanks so much for getting this together!
Have you check with the Hurricane Library? It has a great conference room and it is free. I'm not sure if it is big enough, but you might want to check it out.
I WANT A FOUR PERSON KIT AND I HOPE MY DAUGHTERS ARE GOING TO GET SOME AS WELL.
I want 5 kits if I am not too late in ordering them.
i am interested
I want the kit for 3......
Call me 313-5783 if you need money. Let me know! Thanks for being so on top of it!
Post a Comment