Sorry but I can't quit laughing at that one! I have had that happen to me before so I know how you feel though.
At least you weren't wearing a white T-shirt.
My kids always do that to me on April Fool's Day--but today is March 11th. Somebody is going to get a payback.
Looking good! Can't wait to see what you come up with!
I think you should have a caption contest with that photo!
Shows how my world turns - my first thought was of a lactation disaster!
WHAT!!!!!
I say it was Ryker and I will help you get him!
HAHAHAHAHAH! Thanks for the laugh! I love it!Just don't put boiled jello in the toilet bowl with ice cubes for revenge...don't ask how i know either.
I ALSO THOUGHT THAT MAYBE SOMEONE FORGOT TO PUT A BREAST PAD ON. DO WE KNOW WHO IT WAS?
You are still lactating after 6 years????? Goodness Gracious
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Sorry but I can't quit laughing at that one! I have had that happen to me before so I know how you feel though.
At least you weren't wearing a white T-shirt.
My kids always do that to me on April Fool's Day--but today is March 11th. Somebody is going to get a payback.
Looking good! Can't wait to see what you come up with!
I think you should have a caption contest with that photo!
Shows how my world turns - my first thought was of a lactation disaster!
WHAT!!!!!
I say it was Ryker and I will help you get him!
HAHAHAHAHAH! Thanks for the laugh! I love it!
Just don't put boiled jello in the toilet bowl with ice cubes for revenge...don't ask how i know either.
I ALSO THOUGHT THAT MAYBE SOMEONE FORGOT TO PUT A BREAST PAD ON.
DO WE KNOW WHO IT WAS?
You are still lactating after 6 years????? Goodness Gracious
Post a Comment