This week we have had a great time and so far only one injury. Kaige broke his toe at my Mom's on Sunday playing a friendly game of soccer with his cousins without shoes. He is so tough he never cried just hobbled into the house to sit. He has only cried when Ryker stepped on it and Slatin bent it and the toe next to it back. Gotta love the brotherly love. Lets hope it doesn't keep him out for his games next week.
I think tomorrow I am ready to stay home. I am tired. This having fun takes alot out of the mom. My arthritis is acting up and makes for a not so happy camper. So I think I will supervise Chris and the boys working on the garden.
5 comments:
you are such a good mom!
It looked like you guys had fun. Let me know if you need anything. Love ya!
Looks like you guys are having a fun spring break!!!
Discovery Park is so fun!! I always forget about it. Probably because Cedar always seems too cold. It looks like your spring break has been lots of fun!
YOUR MY HERO KERI.
EVEN WITH ALL YOU HAVE GOING ON YOU STILL MANAGE TO HAVE FUN WITH THE WEE ONES. I AM GOING TO MISS SEEING PICTURES OF LITTLE PAULA ON YOUR BLOG.
Post a Comment