Emerson had so much fun at her party. Lots of cute little girls all dressed up. I hope they had fun. Here they are decorating their purses My friend Colony made the Cake. It is SO cute. I love it. Thanks Colony.
keri everything was so cute. all the decorations, all the activities, all the little girls. soe had so so much fun. she wants a fancy nancy party now! and can i just say the cake was just amazing.
4 comments:
13 girls? Emerson must be popular and you must be brave. Love the cake. Thanks for calling today.
Brave women! I can't believe how many little girls you can fit around that table!
WOW!! YOU ARE A SUPER MOM.
keri everything was so cute. all the decorations, all the activities, all the little girls. soe had so so much fun. she wants a fancy nancy party now! and can i just say the cake was just amazing.
Post a Comment