Oh those are so cute I want in on this giveaway! Maybe I will be lucky again to win something cute that you have made! I did get the darling magnets. We were gone all week but I did get them when we got home. Thanks again!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM. AND WHAT A GREAT IDEA TO DO A GIVE AWAY. YOU ARE SO CREATIVE!MY GIRLS ALL SNATCHED UP THE MAGNETS AND LOVE THEM SO IT WOULD BE GREAT TO BE A WINNER THIS TIME.
13 comments:
Keri I love them. I so wish I was as talented as you are. Maybe over spring break you could teach me how to make them. Can I sew them by hand?
Oh those are so cute I want in on this giveaway! Maybe I will be lucky again to win something cute that you have made! I did get the darling magnets. We were gone all week but I did get them when we got home. Thanks again!
I want to enter!
I'll try once again!!! :-D You are so generous with your talents!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM. AND WHAT A GREAT IDEA TO DO A GIVE AWAY. YOU ARE SO CREATIVE!MY GIRLS ALL SNATCHED UP THE MAGNETS AND LOVE THEM SO IT WOULD BE GREAT TO BE A WINNER THIS TIME.
Please add my name to the drawing bowl. I really think your new dish towels are cute.
You sure make good use of your time.
Your blog is super cute! Thanks for the heads-up about all the deals at Lins. I heading there soon. :)
Pick me! Pick me!
So cute Keri! You are talented
Those are so cute, I want to win!
Okay, I'm entered.
PICK ME!!!
I want. And thanks for all the inspiration.
Post a Comment