Yesterday was a busy day but a good day. Chris took Ryker to his soccer game at Snow Canyon yesterday morning and I finished up the rest of the potatoes. I ended up with 30 more pints. In the last month I have bottled 100lbs of potatoes. I am SICK of potatoes. Chris called me and told me they were having a great deal on potatoes at farmers and did I want to get another 50 pounds. I had to pass. I also made granola and Yummy Ginger Snaps while my potatoes were cooking. When Chris got home we worked on the yard and the boys and him fixed all the bike tires and off they went.



We also set up a batting thing for Jaxton to practice his swings. We all took turns hitting. This will be great for the boys.
It was a busy day but such a good day to get so much done. I love these days. We topped the night off spending it at my parents celebratind my Dad's birthday. He cooked us hamburgers for his birthday. What a great guy.
5 comments:
I actually saw your family out on their bike ride and asked where you were. I love those constructive days where it feels like you got so much accomplished.
Would have been ever better if you would have come to play games with your awesome friends!!! I will be calling you for advice on howto bottle potatoes. I saw the deal at farmer's too!!!Do you think I used enough exclaimation points!!!!!!!!!
WOW! I'LL SAY A BUSY DAY. YOU ACCOMPLISHED SO MUCH, AND STILL HAD FUN, YOU GUYS SURE USE EVERY MINUTE OF YOUR DAY. SO GOOD TO SEE THE PICTURES.
LOVE YOU ALL
sounds like a good and busy day. (i would be sick of potatoes too.) good on you guys for getting the bike tires fixed. gene needs some motivation for isaac's tire. it is always flat.
I bet I am just as sick of chicken as you are of potatoes! I agree with Kendra it would have topped you day off to play cards with your friends! Too bad you think your to good to hang out with us!
Post a Comment