Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Great Deals

My friend sent me this link that she found off of pinching your pennies. You should check it out.

https://www.livingscriptures.com/gbh/offer.asp

You are able to sign up for a free packet.

Also on Saturday ONLY Lin's is having a meat sale. They will have boneless skinless chicken breast at 1.29 a lb. That is an awesome price. A great time to bottle. They will also have other sales on meat, but that is great.

4 comments:

The Moore Family

Thanks for always telling me about the good deals. It is a love hate releationship...love because ways good deals and hate because I can't be a part of it.

autumntime

Thanks for the heads up- I was just wondering if you still had those papers I gave you a couple of weeks ago about the non food storage items-My computer crashed and all my important papers were on it. I can't get them back- I thought everything was backed up but apparently Im not the best at figuring my flashdrive out. SO if you still have those papers can I come and copy them from you-

Unknown

Thanks for the heads up! ;)

GRANDMA GIGI

I MADE CHICKEN ENCHILADAS FROM SOME OF MY BOTTLED CHICKEN, IT WAS DELICIOUS, THATS THE BEST CHICKEN.
I WANT TO DO MORE, IF I BUY SOME CAN YOU HELP ME AGAIN? I KNOW YOU HAVE A BUSY SCHEDULE, SO IF YOU CAN'T ITS OKAY.
LOVE GG