Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Lookee what I made

I saw this idea online and thought it was so cute and thought I would see if I could make them. They turned out so cute. I found the flour sack dishtowels at Walmart and then picked up fabric and ric rac and went to work. What a cute gift idea. They were so much fun to make. I am also working on a bird one but it isn't quite finished. I am playing around with some other ideas as well.



6 comments:

Kendra

Really cute :}

Shane and Brandi

How did you get the flowers to stay on? They are so cute!

rayndrop

keri, they turned out cute. can't wait to see the bird ones. did you die-cut the flowers?

The Moore Family

They turned out darling!!!!

Lorin and Angie

I love them... I love everything you put together!! I miss you guys. I love seeing all your friendly faces on your blog, maybe sometime soon I will see you in person! Keep enjoying your spring break! Lots of Love!!

JILLIAN

THOSE ARE DARLING AND AGAIN THEY WOULD MAKE A DARLING GIVE AWAY.
SORRY THATS WHAT YOU GET FOR BEING SO CREATIVE.