Sunday, March 29, 2009

Missionary Prep

This Morning Ryker went to his first Missionary Prep Class. He was excited but a little nervous but he has an awesome cousin Rocky who came and picked him up. I am so glad that Rocky is such a good kid. My boys look up to him so much. He is so good to them. We were wondering if we were going to be able to get Jaxton to go in August (to Missionary Prep) but knowing that Rocky is going and will pick them up has got him excited to. Thanks Rocky for being such a grea example. I can't believe Ryker is old enough to go. I am glad that he is wanting to go as well. He is such a good kid. But it makes me feel old.

5 comments:

JILLIAN

I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF MISSIONARY PREP FOR YOUNG BOYS. I THOUGHT THAT THEY ONLY WENT THE FEW YEARS JUST BEFORE THEIR MISSIONS. WHAT DO I KNOW?

GRANDMA GIGI

WAY TO GO RYKER, GIVES ME CHILLS TO THINK ABOUT IT, WE ARE SO PROUD OF YOU.
LOVE YOU

Shane and Brandi

It does make you sound old! lol It makes me feel old. Where has all the time done.

rayndrop

so they can go when they're 12? that's good to know.

Ence Family

Yeah I was wondering that too because they told me Jordan had to be 16 to go.