Monday, March 16, 2009

Savings

Today I got up and left the house really early this morning to finish up my shopping.
Smiths is having the best deals and you don't even need coupons for some of the deals.
They have American Beauty Pasta on sale for .49 cents. What a great food storage item. I ended up getting 10 spaghetti and 10 elbow. They also have the quaker snacks that Chris LOVES for .49 a bag. I had to stock up on those as well. Powerades are .49 cents and with all the kids I have playing sports what a steal. I also was able to get a killer deal on some frescetta pizza and cereal

I also ran to Albertsons and they have a Great deal on Capri suns. 1.20 a box. I grabbed a bunch of those and they had there triscuits and wheat thins on sale and I ended up walking away with a bunch of those for .50 cents a box.

I know some people roll their eyes when I talk about coupons and savings but I know we would not have been able to build up our storage with food we like as fast as we have with out doing this. I love getting great deals.

We are heading out to a fun park today for lunch and letting the kids have fun. I hope we are able to do a bunch of stuff and play, play, play

4 comments:

Brenda

I am so glad you post deals you get! Sometimes the paper gets thrown away before I have a chance to look at it and I would be lost if you didn't do this.

Thanks,

Brenda

JILLIAN

I DON'T ROLL MY EYES AT SAVING MONEY EVER. AND FOR THOSE THAT DO..........
I GUESS THEY JUST HAVE A LOT MORE MONEY THAN THE REST OF US. KEEP IT UP , IT KEEPS ME INSPIRED. AND I KNOW THAT IT HAS MADE MY DAUGHTERS MORE ENTHUSIASTIC AS WELL.
HAVE A GREAT DAY!

The Moore Family

I love to hear about your deals. Don't worry about the eye rollers when the time comes they will be wishing they would have paid more attention!!

GRANDMA GIGI

LET THE EYES ROLL!! WHEN YOU ARE EATING, AND THEY ARE WONDERING WHERE THEIR NEXT MEAL IS COMING FROM.LOVE ALL YOUR IDEAS KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.
LOVE YOU