Sunday, March 22, 2009

Yesterday Chris worked so hard on our backyard getting it ready for the garden. I am so excited for this garden. We also are putting in a wood stove in the basement and he has been working on the stove. Friends of ours gave us a stove that was basically brand new it just had rust on it. Chris has been working on it and it looks like new. When we priced things out I couldn't believe how expensive it was so it has truly been a blessing to have this stove even though it has required some work. I can't wait to get it in and another check on the prepardness list. It feels so good to get things done. I have such a great hubby who is so good to help me (or do it all) with all the projects.
We were able to spend last night with the Wilson's. We have so much fun with them. They are so comfortable to around and they have the best stories.
We really had a good spring break.

3 comments:

GRANDMA GIGI

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOUR GARDEN, YOU ARE SUCH GOOD EXAMPLES TO EVERYONE, THE STOVE SOUNDS WONDERFUL.
LOVE TO YOU ALL

Kendra

You are an amazing woman! Hopefully, we don't have any tomatoes freeze this week!

The Moore Family

You make me want to get my butt in gear and get my food storage ang garden going. We won't be able to do anything with ours until end of may or June