I love these! And by the way your kids are adorable! at the Chance's luncheon Emerson and the boys hurry and got in the car to leave, and then a few minutes later Ryker brought her back in because she said she needed to give Chance a hug goodbye! Then all the boys came running back in because they needed to say goodbye too. So cute! You have a wonderful family! And you guys were so nice to come and support Chance!
9 comments:
So very cute! We are sewing tomorrow if you want to come.
Those are the cutest benches ever! I love them!
I love those benches! You always make the cutest things.
They turned out really cute!
I love these! And by the way your kids are adorable! at the Chance's luncheon Emerson and the boys hurry and got in the car to leave, and then a few minutes later Ryker brought her back in because she said she needed to give Chance a hug goodbye! Then all the boys came running back in because they needed to say goodbye too. So cute! You have a wonderful family! And you guys were so nice to come and support Chance!
Darling. So. did you paint them, then stain the edges? TEACH ME>....plase
Ohhh' Keri love the benches, darling... so festive and cute too! Jen
I THINK THAT THEY TURNED OUT SO CUTE.
WHATS NEXT?
I CAN ONLY IMAGINE.
AND BACK!
THOSE BENCHES ARE THE CUTEST THINGS. I LOVE MY SPIDER HAIR CLIP, THANK YOU SO MUCH.
LOVE YOU FOREVER
Post a Comment