.I have to clean my kids bathroom 3 times a week. I am blaming boys. Aim better please. And wipe the toothpaste out of the sink when you are done.
.my husband likes to remind me how lucky I am and if I can handle being married to someone who is always right.
.lots to do and no motivation to do it.
.Just got my bill from the big white building. Yikes. No Fun.
.I think I have a craft problem.
.Emerson wants a sister even if it means going to an orphange to get one. She even promises to share her toys and clothes. She just wants sisters like the Moore's have sisters.
.Raising teenagers is HARD.
.Sports takes up soooooooooo much time.
.I need to be nicer, alot nicer.
.I need more time and I need to manage my time better.
Mission Call
11 years ago
9 comments:
I don't know anyone that manages time better than you!
First, I can help with the sister problem. I have 3 to many girls at my house. Let me know when you want to pick them up. I will even send their own clothes.-Now it will be your problem to wash them. LOL Second what kind of craft problem? Maybe I can help. Oh wait you are who I go to for help. Sorry you are out of luck.
Good luck with that.
I am so glad you put down that you want to be nice...a lot nicer! That is something you most certainly need to work on. You can start with me!! Love ya!
Well, if you really want to be nicer you can bake me those really yummy muffins with the cinnamon and sugar on top!:)
Get busy with giving Em a sister, would ya?
I just love you tons and think you are awesome!
Keri you are amazing!
WELL, WELL,WELL.
IT IS ABOUT TIME FOR A NEW LITTLE ONE.
AS FAR AS YOUR OTHER PROBLEMS I HAVE COMPLETE FAITH IN YOUR ABILITIES.
YOU ARE THE QUEEN OF EVERYTHING.
PLUS I THINK YOU ARE JUST THE RIGHT NICE.
MAYBE EVEN A LITTLE TOO NICE.
TO THE MOON!
WOW! YOU ARE THE QUEEN OF MANAGING, MOTHERING, CRAFTING, SHOPPING, BEING PREPARED, AND WIFING, IF THAT'S A WORD. AND I CAN THINK OF NO ONE NICER OR KINDER, AND THOUGHTFUL.
HAVE A GREAT DAY
LUV YOU FOREVER
I don't know what the big white building is . . . but the words are positioned right next to your pic of the temple. I'm guessing it's not that big white building! :)
Post a Comment