Monday, September 13, 2010

Red Rock Relay

Chris ran the Red Rock Relay this past weekend with 11 other teammates. He had so much fun.
They had 2 vans and 6 teammates rode in one van and the other 6 in another. He was able to race with 2 of his sisters and niece as well as my mom and aunt. He has done a race like this 2 other times but he had so much fun this time. He was able to spend time with his family and race. He ended up running a total of 28 miles. He was tired and a little sore but had a blast.
Kyle Gubler took these pictures.

John the driver, Tami, Jill, Lindsey, Teresa, Paula and Chris.
Heather, Sandi, Dorena, Amy, Sabrina, Robbie and Martha the driver.

1 comments:

ORMSBYS

Thanks so much for the spider clips! I love mine! I had so much fun doing the relay! And I had tons of fun in our van! Uncle chris totally got us through it running with us sometimes! I owe him! Can't wait for pollyanna next week! Hope you don't chicken out again:)