Ryker's blanket is finally done. I am so glad to be finished. He loves it and I never want to make a demin blanket again.

My sista Summer made me a darling spider clip and then she did the next best thing and showed me how to make them. Here are some I have made. They are so much cuter in person.

These little cuties are made for some very special gals. I hope they enjoy and I hope they wear them.
5 comments:
I love looking at all your projects!
IF SPIDERS COULD EVER BE DARLING, THESE TAKE THE CAKE. HOW CUTE.
LUV YOU
The quilt turned out cute and so did the spider clips. Once again you amaze me!!
Adorable!
I ABSOLUTELY LOVED MY SPIDER AND WE ALL WORE THEM ALL DAY.
YOU ARE SO THOUGHTFUL , EVEN WHEN YOUR NOT FEELING WELL.
THANK YOU SO MUCH!
TO THE MOON AND BACK!
Post a Comment