



Saturday got up early to get Ryker over to the parade. I woke up feeling pretty crummy, my right arm and shoulder were killing me and my fingers were numb, but had to do MOM duty, once the parade was over we headed back home because by then my chest was really tight and hurting.I was feeling yuck. Chris was hiking Angels landing and when I got ahold of him we both decided (ok he had to force me) to go visit the big white building in St. George. After several hours we were able to come home. I have to admit I got scared for a minute when they got me right into a room and 5-6 people came rushing in, hooking me up to moniters, IV's, running several test. But then things settled down and were ok. I am thankful for my Husband who I know loves me very much even when I am being difficult and insist I know what is best. I am thankful for my family who stepped in when needed.I am thankful for the Wilson's and for their love and friendship. Sorry I had to hurry you off the hike. I am thankful it wasn't something Much worse. Things will be fine. I will be fine. Life is good.
And today Chris helped (ok he did all the work I just supervised) me with a project I have been wanting to do forever. I will post pictures when I feel up to finishing it.

6 comments:
Keri I am sooo mad you didn't call me and tell me this was going on but I am also sooo thankful that you are doing much better. Thankfully Chris doesn't listen much to you and took you to the big white building in St. George!! Take it easy and I mean it and get feeling better!
I am glad that we could help out and take the kids. It was fun having them. We really appreciated their help with the cleaning. I can't believe you didn't post the pictures of our game of FanDoodle! I will have to post the ones I have on my phone:)
Your pictures turned out sooo cute. We were supposed to get our taken too but Colin ended up in the hospital. Glad to hear you didn't have to stay there long.
Glad you are feeling better. Hope everything is ok.
Those pictures are darling.
THAT'S SCARY, HOPE YOU ARE FEELING OKAY NOW, YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT CAUSED IT? COULD IT POSSIBLY BE STRESS?????? SLOW DOWN A LITTLE, AND DON'T OVER DO IT, OKAY?
LUV YOU FOREVER
Ok, apparently I havent read blogs FOREVER. Its late or I would call my mom and find out what was wrong with you........IM glad everything is ok now. Im really glad you like the pictures. I love taking them of your beautiful kids! Love you guys.
Post a Comment