The Flu bug has struck our house again. I had it really bad on Sunday and poor Emerson got it today. I hate it when the kids are sick. Now I am waiting to see who it is going to hit next.
I am sad because I can't go to Lindsey's shower. I Know the party won't be the same without me there LOL. Ryker is a good babysitter but if he can't clean up his own mess I don't think I will be able to get him to clean up Emerson. No Seriously Ryker has really stepped up while his dad had been gone and all my boys have been a great help to me. I am lucky.
So since I can't make the shower tonight and I like you guys, don't be surprised girls if you get an invitation to a Mary Poppins game.
Won't that be fun. Just don't cry when you lose..........................
Mission Call
11 years ago
8 comments:
Keri, Sorry you had to miss the party- So I guess I won't tell you how fun it was- We had the flu last week. That stuff is deadly- I was gone and my 10 year old didnt quite make it to the toilet- She made it about 1 foot right in front of the toilet-My 13 year old had to clean it all up all by her self- What a good girl- She even bleached the bathroom floor after she was done- I must be doing something right.....PS where did you get your Teepee idea from. Now my kids want me to make them one.
THE PARTY WAS NOT THE SAME WITHOUT YOU.
NO SERIOUSLY WE REALLY MISSED YOU.
THE GIRLS LOVE THEIR AUNT KERI!
SO SORRY EMMIE IS ILL.
TELL HER TO FEEL BETTER SOON.
I STARTED FEELING SICK YESTERDAY AFTERNOON, BUT STILL WENT TO THE SHOWER AND SAT IN THE KITCHEN IN THE CORNER BECAUSE I JUST HATE TO MISS ANYTHING.
AMBERLY OPENED WITH HER TRADITIONAL PARTY PRAYER.
IT TOTALLY THROWS EVERYONE WHEN SHE CALLS ON SOMEONE TO SAY THE OPENING PRAYER AT A PARTY. POOR MEGAN GUBLER HINTON. I DON'T' THINK SHE KNEW QUITE WHAT TO PRAY FOR.
LOT'S OF OOHS AND AHHS OVER THE DARLING BLANKET YOU MADE. AND AMBI WAS THRILLED TO BE THE WINNER OF YOUR LAST GIVEAWAY. THEY WERE PROUDLY SITTING WHERE EVERYONE COULD SEE AND BE JEALOUS OF THEM.
WE REALLY MISSED YOU KERI.
AND WHAT IS THIS MARY POPPINS I THOUGHT THE GAME WAS CALLED POLLYANNA?
Missed you at the party. I hope you are all feeling better. Amberly was very proud of her win and she rubbed it in as much as possible. I have a story for you about sickness. I remember when one of my kids was sick and I was holding them on my lap on the couch. I knew throw up was coming so I turned them to face me so they threw up on me and NOT THE FURNITURE OR CARPET. I decided that was when I was truly a mom. My kids now carry buckets around when they are sick.
I hope that Emmie is doing better and doesn't have anymore "accidents" it sure is fun being a mom
Missed you at the part. Hope Emmie is feeling better.
That blanket you made was very cute!
WE MISSED YOU A TON AT THE PARTY. THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE BLANKET. I LOVED IT AND SO DID MARLON. WE SHOULD DEFINITLY PLAY POLLYANNA SOON!!!! HOPE EMMIE IS FEELING BETTER.
I hate it when my kids are sick. I feel like I miss everything!
I cant WAIT to play Mary Poppins! Just let us know. We can play at my house if everyone wants.......the shower wouldve been funner with you..........I hope Emmie feels better soon! I LOVE LOVE LOVE my blocks! :) Yes, everyone, I won! :)hahahaha
Post a Comment