Yesterday we had family night with Chris and played games. We had 2 teams Chris and I were both captians. They all wanted to be on Chris's team. How sad for mom. Well guess whose team won all 3 times. Yup.. MINE.. Of course when I win Chris always says it is because he let me, Yeah Right. Emerson guessed one of the answers right and Chris asked her how she knew the answer and she replied "I guess I am a genius" she is a ham.

JIC your wondering no there in nothing wrong with Ryker's hand. He is messing around.
5 comments:
How Fun! k Keri I thought I was being kind. I love that picture of you and Daniella. I have worse ones if you would rather? I hope you toe is getting better. If you need ANYTHING please call me. Of course you can come to park day. Last week we did it on Wednesday. I will let you know if it stays the same. I was there all by myself for 30 min. I would love to have company!
Looks like you guys had a fun family night. Glad you won Chris it always helps to humble them a bit when the don't win.
YOU AND YOUR FAMILY ARE ALWAYS HAVING SO MUCH FUN.HAVE A "SAFE DAY"!!! KERI
Cooper loves to use our med wrap on his arm or leg too.
NO park day this week.TOO COLD! I think Chris has a little case of the green-eyed monster!
Post a Comment