This cute little Valentine book is going to be my next giveaway. (To see all the pages just scroll down to previous posts) Because I am making this for my kids teachers for Valentines Day I thought it would be fun to have those who want to enter leave a comment with a cute gift idea they have done, or want to do, or have had done to them.
Have fun and the drawing will end next Friday.

Jill I can't get into your blog again. What are you doing??????????????
19 comments:
I'll be your Valentine if you pick me!
JUST GO BACK INTO YOUR E-MAIL AND ACCEPT ONE MORE TIME. THEN READ MY BLOG AND YOU WILL UNDERSTAND WHY?
My mom gives us sexy underwear every Valentines day!!! How weird is that! If you know my mom you understand!
I LOVE VALENTINES!
JANUARY AND FEBRUARY SEEM TO BE MONTHS THAT ARE A LITTLE DEPRESSING SO VALENTINES DAY IS JUST THE LIGHT AND FUN AND ROMANTIC BRIGHT SPOT TO LOOK FORWARD TO.WHEN I WAS A LITTLE GIRL WE DIDN'T ALWAYS HAVE STORE BOUGHT VALENTINES. I REMEMBER CUTTING OUT HEARTS OUT OF WHITE PAPER AND GLUING THEM TO PAPER DOILIES TO MAKE MY OWN. THEN I WOULD CUT OUT A BUNCH OF HEARTS AND STICK THEM ALL OVER THE LIVING ROOM WINDOW FOR DECORATION.I AM SURE MY MOTHER JUST CRINGED, BUT WHAT A GOOD SPORT BECAUSE SHE NEVER SAID ANYTHING TO ME AND THEY WERE ALWAYS LEFT UP UNTIL AFTER THE HOLIDAY WAS OVER.
I KNOW JUST THE PERSON I WOULD LOVE TO GIVE THIS DARLING BOOK TO.AND BESIDES I KNOW THAT KENDRA WOULD GET A BIG KICK OUT OF ANOTHER ONE OF YOUR OUTLAWS GETTING ANOTHER ONE OF YOUR GIVEAWAYS.HEE HEE.
I think the most romantic thing my husband has done was writing me a poem- It was all about his feelings for me of coarse and it was good- He's a great writer and deep thinker. He has done a lot of romantic things over the years but nothing is better than reading your husbands feelings for you over and over and over again. aut
I would love to win this cute little book so that can be the best thing that was given to me!!!
It's time for the true blood to be picked
Even if I make one I want in on the drawing! I also want to do the nativity one if you will let me in on that project as well.
Add me! So cute and handmade. You rock!!!!
My favorite Valentines day was going to be 13 years ago. But he came 10 days early instead. Anyway we really don't do much for valentines but this book would be wonderful to have because it is so cute. And also refer to my last comment about giving to your kids teachers.......enough said!:O)
I really want it! Something I think is way cute and will do, Is to buy Hershey kisses's and put them all over the floor and car and anywhere your sweet heart will walk and/or travel. With a note at the end that says I "KISS THE GROUND YOU WALK ON" Super cute!
Hey! Thanks for the shout out! I love, love, love your book and I WANNA MAKE ONE!
Grandpa makes the cutest cards on the computer for me, and gives me roses. Would love to have that book. I will see that you get some more dishrags. (or call it bribery) LOVE YOU
That is so cute, please pick me!!!!
Super Cute. I love the one I won at Pollyanna the other night. We need to get started on the Nativity ones.
I LOVE that book....I hope you pick my name. My mom always gave us underwear too...and in our stockings and easter baskets! Pick Me!
Hmmmmmm well I too used to get new underwear for V-day and I wanted to incorprate that into my marriage so every Feb. 14 I go buy a brand new, soft, bright white pair of ..............garments and strut around the house and pole dance in the bedroom for Bj in them. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Ha ha ha. Not really but I got a really good visual as I typed that....I hope you did too!
Amberly always gives everyone good visuals...well im not sure if good is the right word..but for sure some visuals...But that book is really cute!!:)
I usually don't get a gift for Valentines Day. :( I do a special dinner for the kiddos. I decorate the table and they get dinner by candle light. They think it is fun even if the dinner is only Little Caesars.
Pick me!
Keri, I'm the one that gave you birth, And then had to turn around and do it again.Pick me mom
Post a Comment