US TOO.KEVIN ESPECIALLY.
HOW ARE YOU FEELING?ANY BETTER YET?
my hubby and I R TOO! we cannot wait for the new season! we record all the shows even if they are re-runs! Dr. house is hot too!
I've never watched it, but I know my sister Missy and her husband McKay, really like it.
so is my husband and I HATE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Ugh.
I am glad I am not the only one! I can't get Shane to watch even one episode with me.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
US TOO.
KEVIN ESPECIALLY.
HOW ARE YOU FEELING?
ANY BETTER YET?
my hubby and I R TOO! we cannot wait for the new season! we record all the shows even if they are re-runs! Dr. house is hot too!
I've never watched it, but I know my sister Missy and her husband McKay, really like it.
so is my husband and I HATE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Ugh.
I am glad I am not the only one! I can't get Shane to watch even one episode with me.
Post a Comment