Yesterday when I was doing chicken I had 4 pints left over that wouldn't fit in the pressure cooker. I wasn't sure if I wanted to do another batch with just 4 pints or if I should just freeze the chicken. I told Kaige to take the jars and put them in the fridge downstairs until I decided. Last Night I went down to the store room to put away the bottled chicken and what do I see on my shelf. The Raw chicken sitting by the cooked chicken. Not too happy. I asked Kaige why he put the chicken on the shelf and not the fridge and his answer was "I thought you wanted me to put the jars where the other chicken went." I told him if he would have listened to me he would have known where the chicken was suppose to go.
This is just one example of Kaige and his tendency to take after my mom.
One time Chris came home from work and Kaige was at the computer. Chris helped him with something on the computer and then went upstairs to get ready for meetings. I came in and said something to Kaige and he said Mom, when is Dad coming home? Um Kaige your dad is home and he just helped you at the computer. OH yeah.
He keeps us laughing
We love you Kaiger
Mission Call
11 years ago
4 comments:
It's good to know that I'm not the only one with a chronic case of the brain farts.
Hazel loves the new blankie! It's so fab and funky! Thanks!
I think it is the age 'cause I have
one of those!
That sounds exactly like something my oldest, Syd, would do.
THat sounds like a coupla my sisters! :)
Post a Comment