Wednesday, January 7, 2009

New Project

My Friend Kendra showed me a Darling Quiet book she made for her little girl. I bragged it up to my sister Summer and she started looking for quiet books. She found a darling Nativity pattern that we are going to do up at Christmas and then I found this SUPER SUPER cute valentine book out of felt so I bought the pattern so that I can make it for the kids teachers for Valentines Day.

I printed off the pattern yesterday and made one up and sewed it on the machine and just liked it okay, so today I cut out another one and hand sewed this one today and liked it much better. I needed one for my Pollyanna gift tonight and I am really happy with it.
I hope the teachers like them. They are alot of work. They remind me of the paper bag books but out of felt instead

Front Cover of the book



The sprinkles on the cupcake are little beads I stitched on and the flowers on the opposite page really have two layers it and then the buttons. My Camera didn't show that (much cuter in person)


Last page. For the teachers I am going to have the kids write a note to their teacher and put it in the envelope.

10 comments:

Wheeler Bunch

Cute!! You should make one for a giveaway... hint hint:)

Bonita

You made that....TODAY? In one day? You didn't have the project take over your kitchen for three days in a row while you made sure everything was just PERFECT???? I thought that was the only way to do projects! You are AMAZING! It is ADORABLE!! Where in the world did you find a pattern?

Heather

Sooooooooo cute! You amaze me! I don't know how you get these things done so fast. A giveaway would be fun...

The Moore Family

So cute!! I would love to see it as a give away.

Ence Family

It is so cute! A giveaway sounds good to me too. Better yet.... you said that you are going to make them for your kids teachers right?! I think that Dustin is Ryker's teacher now isn't he!:O)

rayndrop

Cute. Cute. I'm excited to try making one.

GRANDMA GIGI

YOU NEVER CEASE TO AMAZE ME WITH YOUR PROJECTS AND TALENTS. ONE ON A GIVEAWAY WOULD BE GREAT.

JILLIAN

JUST LEAVING MY COMMENT FOR THE GIVE AWAY.IT IS DARLING! WHEN IS THE DRAWING?

Shane and Brandi

I can't wait. I am going down today to see if I can find fabric for TEEPEE's too! I'll call you later to let you know what I find. I can't wait to do the books.

JILLIAN

STILL HAVEN'T HEARD..................
WHEN DID YOU SAY THE GIVEAWAY WAS?