Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Seriously, COME ON!!!!!!!!!!

Emerson and I spent the morning at the Doctor's office. It was great. We are on a first name basis there. Emerson has had a fever and sore throat for the past 2 days not making her a happy camper. I figured she had strep and after a nice chunk of change that is what she has. Poor girl. She was terrified to go to the doctor after her experience with the dentist (and he was great) I had to bribe her and carry her in. They were great with her and hopefully next time (because with the way things are going there will be a next time) she will do better.
Getting her to take the medicine was a joke. I almost had to hold her down and pinch her nose she was throwing such a fit but we got the first dose down. WOOHOO and it wasn't too bad. Lets cross our fingers that she is the only one that gets it.

Poor girl she doesn't feel good at all.


These past couple of weeks with chest pains, flu, toe and now strep have been a yucky and I get to take Slatin in to have his tonsils looked at because he has kissing tonsils and the Dr. thinks they need to be removed. Seems like when it rains it pours. Bring it on is all I can say.
One plus side is that it gets me out of moving day. Sorry Ellie I really will help.
Taylor and Ellie are moving up to LaVerkin in one of Claudia's houses until they build theirs. I think this has been a blessing for them and I am glad that she will be close when Taylor is in Guard. The kids are so excited to hang with Deacon.

I just have to give Kendra a shout out and wish her good luck in the upcoming months. I am still blown away but know this is where you should be.
Don't these look yummy. Jaxton said they were good. I didn't get a chance to frost them or try them yet. They sure smelled good

8 comments:

Shane and Brandi

I am sorry that all of this is happening and Chris is out of town! If I thought you liked chocolate I would bring you some to help to deal. If there is anything you need let me know.

JILLIAN

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
WE KNOW WHAT STREP IS OVER HERE AS WELL.
LET ME KNOW IF I CAN DO ANYTHING.
(HA HA , I KNOW YOU WOULD NEVER CALL)
BUT I WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR YA.
GET WELL SOON EMMIE!

The Moore Family

Thanks for the vote of confidence now if I only felt that same way. I hope the next few weeks get better. I asked the bishop if I could speak with the person who has the old calling to go over things with her and I don't (I haven't been set apart yet) think he has been asked that before because "golly, I guess that would be okay". I just hope that he doesn't soon regret his offer or maybe I do.

The Moore Family

I do hope that Emerson gets feeling better and no one else gets it. That stinks!!

GRANDMA GIGI

WOW! YOUR LIFE IS REALLY INTERESTING, JUST KIDDING, SO SORRY THAT EMERSON IS NOT FEELING WELL, TELL HER I LOVE HER. THANKS FOR PUTTING THE RECIPE ON THE BLOG.

A

We love you guys and will keep you in our prayers!

Heather

We hope Em gets feeling better! Poor girl. Let me know if you need anything.

JILLIAN

NO BLOGGING FOR A FEW DAYS HUH?
I AM ASSUMING IT HAS BEEN BRUTAL.
I HAVE BEEN THINKING ABOUT YOU.
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SODA?