Friday, April 10, 2009

Broadway Magic comes to an end

Emerson had so much fun performing for broadway magic. I want her to do it again next year. (hint, hint, Daniela) Thanks Daniela for all your hard work in putting it together. It was alot of fun to watch. Emerson was so excited to watch her cousin Chance sing and perform. She HAD to track him down after the show to see him. All thru the show when he would perform she would lean over to her friends and say "that is my cousin Chance" . It was cute. He did an awesome job.

3 comments:

JILLIAN

EMMIE WAS ADORABLE IN HER ANNIE SONG.
MY GIRLS AND I ALL THOUGHT THAT SHE WAS A NATURAL.
HOW ARE THE BOYS TODAY?

GRANDMA GIGI

EMMIE WAS SO CUTE, SHE CAME OVER AND TALKED TO GRANDPA AND I, BEFORE THE SHOW, AND WAS SO EXCITED ABOUT IT ALL. SHE IS SUCH A SWEETIE PIE. HOPE SHE DOES MORE OF THIS.

autumntime

My kids have did broadway magic for the past 4 years and this year I just didnt have it in me to do another number- and my kids are so mad at me -I heard that it was so good and funny this year. If you have any videos of the number your daughter did you should put it on the blog we would love to see it. We of coarse had 3 sick kids and I also was sick. Nothing new.